Adding Staff Members and Groups
- Setting Up Billing and Payment Gateways
- Adding Staff Members, Staff Groups and Quote Campaigns
- Adding or Editing Email Templates, Drip Email Campaigns, and an Unsubscribe List
- Adding or Editing Quote and Job Order Statuses
- Uploading Your Site Pages/Content
- Adjusting Your Load Board Settings/Profile
- Additional Setup Steps
Step 9a → Adding Staff Members
Click the Settings Tab > Staff = Staff Tab. Here, you can set up staff/users, their permissions, and email signatures. Click “Add” to add a new staff member, or the pencil icon to edit a staff member's information.
Step 9b → Adding Staff Groups
Click the Settings Tab > Staff = Staff Groups Tab. Here, you can set up staff groups, such as 'Accounting.' Click “Add” to add a new staff group, or the pencil icon to edit a staff group's information and permissions. Please be aware, you will need to have completed the previous step to assign staff members to groups.
Step 9c → Setting Up Quote Campaigns
Click the Settings Tab > Staff = Quote Campaigns Tab. Here, you can set up quote campaigns for your staff members or even staff groups. Click the “Add” button to add a new quote campaign, or the pencil icon to edit a quote campaign's settings. You can also apply filters to the campaigns above the table.