Editing Email Templates & Drip Campaigns
- Setting Up Billing and Payment Gateways
- Adding Staff Members, Staff Groups and Quote Campaigns
- Adding or Editing Email Templates, Drip Email Templates, and an Unsubscribe List
- Adding or Editing Quote and Job Order Statuses
- Uploading Your Site Pages/Content
- Adjusting Your Load Board Settings/Profile
- Additional Setup Steps
Step 10a → Editing Your Email Templates
Click the Settings Tab > Emails = Email Templates Tab. Here, you can edit our pre-made customer email templates, or add new ones as you see fit. Click the “Add” button to add a new email template. Click the pencil icon to edit a pre-made email template.
Step 10b → Adding Drip Email Templates
Click the Settings Tab > Emails = Drip Email Templates Tab. Here, you can add or edit drip email templates. Click the “Add” button to add a new drip email template.
Step 10c → Adjusting the Drip Emails Queue
Click the Settings Tab > Emails = Drip Emails Queue Tab. Here, you can see a record of your drip emails going out for your quotes.
Step 10d → Adding Email Addresses to an Unsubscribe List
Click the Settings Tab > Emails = Unsubscribe List Tab. Here, you can add customers who know longer wish to be contacted via emails to your unsubscribe list. To add someone to the list, click the “Add” button.