Inputting Your General and Email Settings
- Setting Up Billing and Payment Gateways
- Adding Staff Members, Staff Groups and Quote Campaigns
- Adding or Editing Email Templates, Drip Email Campaigns, and an Unsubscribe List
- Adding or Editing Quote and Job Order Statuses
- Uploading Your Site Pages/Content
- Adjusting Your Load Board Settings/Profile
- Additional Setup Steps
Step 2a → Enter Your Company's Contact Information
Click on the Settings Tab > General Settings = Contact Information Tab. Please fill out all fields accordingly.
Step 2b → Enter Your Email Settings/SMTP Information
Click on the Settings Tab > General Settings = Email Settings Tab. Please fill out the email settings here to enable you to send automated emails and drip campaigns. You may need to contact your email hosting provider for more information on your SMTP settings/server.
Step 2c → Create an Email Signature
Click on the Settings Tab > General Settings = Email Signature Tab. Please create a unique email signature for your account here. Note that .html is supported within our email signatures.
Step 2d → Add Additional Company Information
Click on the Settings Tab > General Settings = Additional Tab. Please upload your USDOT information, MC number, insurance expiration date, bond holding information, and upload your company logo as it applies to you.